POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cigar Box : Re: Cigar Box Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cigar Box
From: Alain
Date: 20 Feb 2007 18:00:55
Message: <45db7da7$1@news.povray.org>
Grassblade nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 20-02-2007 15:26:
> "Stephen Klebs" <skl### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> This is my first attempt to use POV-generated images with Flash. It's the
>> opening page of my website at http://www.cloudinthesky.com/. I would
>> appreciate any comments or any problems anyone might have accessing the
>> page.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Stephen Klebs
>
> Nice site. Although I can't access most of it using Opera. For example in
> the
> Pictures section, I can only view Skies. All of the others state that
> "SimpleViewer requires the Flash Player", which I most assuredly have
> installed. If I click on Abstractions I get a file-not-found error.
> The seashells are truly amazing, but there is no link to the rest of the
> site that I could discern.
> Regarding the opening picture it seems to me that the marbles are less
> realistic than the other items. Especially the purple/yellow and the
> orange/blue ones.

I also have problems using Firefox.
Objects, animation, seashells, cloud store, pictures, links and small gestures
are OK.
Refraction tells me "SimpleViewer requires the Flash Player.", whitch is
installed and running (home page IS flash).
Abstraction return a "not found" error.

--
Alain
Where the press is free and every man able to read, all is safe.