POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reading table (WIP) : Re: reading table (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reading table (WIP)
From: David El Tom
Date: 19 Feb 2007 18:15:05
Message: <45da2f79@news.povray.org>
nice work indeed,

like the others wrote allready, the setup seems to clean for a studying
room "in-use".
The womans skirt seems to intersect with the chair. Also it feels like
the model is a littel bit to small in scale.

There is a lighting problem at the wall behind the book cabinet on the
left. There should be shadow, but it's as bright as the walls directly
exposed to the main light source (window).

.... dave