POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : A3dsViewer released: converts 3ds files to the pov-ray format : Re: A3dsViewer released: converts 3ds files to the pov-ray format Server Time
6 May 2024 14:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A3dsViewer released: converts 3ds files to the pov-ray format
From: Lance Birch
Date: 17 Feb 2007 05:44:27
Message: <45d6dc8b$1@news.povray.org>
Slider wrote:
> http://www.aptagraphis.com/download.html
> Any requests are welcome.
>
> Tomas

Hi Tomas, thanks for this - it works nicely!  One problem I did run into
though:  after install and trying to run the program I received the error
that "The application has failed to start because stlport.5.1.dll was not
found".  I note that the /bin directory contains stlport.5.2.dll, so I
copied it as stlport.5.1.dll and the program functioned fine, however this
might be something to check for the installer.

Cheers,

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au