POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: Jim Charter
Date: 9 Feb 2007 23:05:50
Message: <45cd449e$1@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:

The lack of responses surprises me.  Actually I thought I did respond to
this in the positive but I am so bleery-eyed after a night of driving I
probably forgot to press SEND

Anyway I like the idea of shaking up the format a bit, especially the
idea of variable length contests and contests in parallel.  I also think
the idea of "challenges" over, or in addition to, "topics" is a good
one.  Your examples are intriguing and suggest some enticing
possiblilties for starting from a "seed" of materials, image, or source
in another media rather than a topic or concept.  I think all of this
alos allows you to "raise the bar" in some places while still giving
fledglings a place to compete.

 > So. Anyone interested?

Question is a little ambiguous but if you are asking for volunteers I am
willing.  However my skills are fairly limited, technically.

-JC