POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snakes WIP : Re: Small Update Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:58:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small Update
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Feb 2007 07:39:40
Message: <45c5d40c$1@news.povray.org>
Personally, I like this version better than the first one :-)
The top snake needs something more indeed, but be careful not to destroy the
present effect. If you show too much of its tail in the background, that
might clutter the image.
I like Pan's idea to lift the head of the bottom snake a tiny bit. Would
make the image more thrilling with tension. Open its mouth a tiny bit
also...?

You're on the right track!

Thomas