POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snakes WIP : Small Update Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:27 EDT (-0400)
  Small Update
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Feb 2007 17:06:02
Message: <45c3b5ca@news.povray.org>
Just a quick update before I switch the computer off. Added a tongue and
refined the pose to something much better IMHO. Also tweaked the spine a
little. I'm thinking about letting the slightly darker snake also have
it's tail move from right to left as another layer behind their current
positions, but I've got to test that. To me, it feels like there's too
little of the snake on top, but just about the right amount for the one
underneath.

Oh, and I'll get to the replies to all your posts later.

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"