POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snakes WIP : Re: Snakes WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:58:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snakes WIP
From: Simon
Date: 2 Feb 2007 14:40:14
Message: <45c3939e$1@news.povray.org>
> I looked at the image first and said, hmmm, looks like a python and then
> read your post! =D

Oh, forgot to ask, for your final image, do you expect to give POV-rats
to it too?  hehe

But I'm just wondering can it be animated (ie articulated)?  I've been
thinking on doing a snake movement algo in C/C++ and OpenGL (to just
quickly see the movement) the result could then be exported to a povray
anim...  unfortunately, I don't have time for any of these things anymore...

Keep up the good work!
Simon