POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snakes WIP : Re: Snakes WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:59:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snakes WIP
From: Simon
Date: 2 Feb 2007 14:32:37
Message: <45c391d5@news.povray.org>
> This last week, I've been trying to model a morilia viridis: a python.

I looked at the image first and said, hmmm, looks like a python and then
read your post! =D

I have a corn snake (rendered by god!) and when I saw your 3d python it
made me think of it, it's a snow white corn (like albinos, but it's
missing more than just one pigmentation, so it's like white and offwhite
some places).

Good job!
Simon