POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Concept Model : Re: Concept Model Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Concept Model
From: Simon
Date: 2 Feb 2007 14:12:10
Message: <45c38d0a$1@news.povray.org>
Ben, those PC-HUDs (like in a F-18) where are they manufactured?

As for the wall, use something more relax, beige or gray, maybe with a
fine grain in it.  This way we'll see better on the screen.  And talking
of which, I suggest you dim the background color (make it slightly
opaque) it would make the display more readable for the user.

Just couple ideas on the already pretty nice work!
   Simon