POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snakes WIP : Re: Snakes WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snakes WIP
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Feb 2007 12:47:32
Message: <45c37934$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
>> Thanks for the praise, continuous refinement over the last week, I'm not
>> a born modeller. ;-)
>
> No one is but the more you practice the better you get, and in reply to your
> reply to Sean. I think a lot of the attraction of the snakes is the way they
> are posed together.

Thanks. I'm not sure if this is the final posing, I like the heads, but
their bodies are shifting the image's balance to the right, so I'm
thinking about either having the lower snake curve its body more to the
left to counterbalance, or changing their pose altogether... We'll see
what works best.

Regards,
Tim

--