POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractal Structure And Some Red : Re: Fractal Structure And Some Red Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractal Structure And Some Red
From: Rune
Date: 1 Feb 2007 05:21:33
Message: <45c1bf2d@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> Maybe it's just me... something looks "wrong" with that focal blur...

I felt so too, especially when the blur (aperture) was stronger. I think
it's the complexity of the scene and the measures of depths that trick the
eye, so things look like they have a different distance to the camera than
they really have (see attached image).

But I don't know what to do about it.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cubes_fractal_depth.jpg' (42 KB)

Preview of image 'cubes_fractal_depth.jpg'
cubes_fractal_depth.jpg