POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fractal Structure And Some Red : Re: Fractal Structure And Some Red Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fractal Structure And Some Red
From: Alain
Date: 31 Jan 2007 21:51:05
Message: <45c15599$1@news.povray.org>
Paul Fuller nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 31-01-2007 17:33:
> Rune wrote:
>> Challanged by James S., here is a quick image I threw together with
>> many objects generated by not so many lines of code. It took 13
>> minutes to render with area_lights and focal blur.

>> Rune

> Very nice.

> Is there something misaligned though?  The main 'object' that the sphere
> sits on has what appears to be a small step on the top surface (just
> left and in front of the right middle protrusion).  Same on the left face.
Those are actual steps. That large surface is actualy made up of several smaller
ones, and they don't all line up.

> I don't see it repeated in the smaller versions
It can be there but to small to be visible...

--
Alain
Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen