POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Concept Model : Concept Model Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Concept Model
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 30 Jan 2007 15:00:26
Message: <45bfa3da@news.povray.org>
OK, so the scene is crap.  I hate the walls.  The table is minimalistic.
  The CDs and Newton's Cradle are all right, but I didn't model those
(the CDs are Rune's, I believe, and I got Newton's Cradle off of
POV-World).  They're just for scale, anyway.

I just had an idea for a monitor that I wanted to try, and that's what I
did.  Personally, I love the idea, and I'd love to get a screen like
this.  I showed it to Kimberly, and she hated it, though :(

FYI, the screen is 32 inches across, and 18 inches down (16x9 ratio),
meaning it would be considered a 37" monitor.  That's a beast, but a
beautiful one, IMO :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: