POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Io : Re: Io Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Io
From: Simon
Date: 30 Jan 2007 13:12:12
Message: <45bf8a7c@news.povray.org>
> But I'm not sure if I like it enough to submit it... anybody have any
> suggestions for making it a little more Wow?

Well, you already did all the hard work!  But if you want my opinion, in
  odysee scene on which you have Io and atmosphere around it... well...
  why not burn a probe into the atmosphere, descending toward the
surface while doing it's analysis!

But definately, if you want to highlight the atmosphere further, burn
something into it.

Simon