POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wip - weekend trouchet : Re: wip - weekend trouchet Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wip - weekend trouchet
From: Simon
Date: 30 Jan 2007 13:01:56
Message: <45bf8814@news.povray.org>
Charles C wrote:
> Hmmmmm, is it better to have your own private island or to be more connected
> to the world?

Giving me the idea...  why not make a 2-world trouchet?  Like Escher's 3
worlds combining the underwater, the surface, and the aerial(as a
reflection on the surface)...  You might be able to add bridges and
roads having a trouchet pattern too.  And if the boats look more like
sailing in a normal direction, with grass a bit more realistic... I'd
buy it for my February wallpaper! =)

Good luck!
   Simon