POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice : Re: Ice Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 26 Jan 2007 11:31:29
Message: <45ba2ce1@news.povray.org>
Smws wrote:

> This is just the latest in a long line of impressive POV-images that you've
> done. Is there someplace you've collected them together in a gallery? If
> not, I hope you do at some point.
>
> --Stefan

High praise! I'm not worthy!

I'm sorry about my late reply, but I was at my girlfriend's house for a
couple of days.

My girlfriend has made for me a MySpace profile, and placed a bunch of
my images there. Most of the 3-D stuff I made with POV-Ray, but some was
created in LightWave. There are also traditional works and some
Apophysis stuff as well. Here's the link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=134808775

Also, I have my own website where I've placed some images with some
comments. No POV stuff though :(

http://www.caltel.com/~abenge/

Hope you enjoy them!

~Sam