POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A courtyard scene : Re: A courtyard scene Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A courtyard scene
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 24 Jan 2007 08:57:15
Message: <45b765bb@news.povray.org>
A much improved version if I do say so .....

In order to get a better view it took a combination of moving the camera
back and pushing the outside building out WAY farther in the "Z" axis. It
took a bit to get the camera angle so the image didn't have a pinchusioned
look to it. The close up view of the wall and the oil lamps has an area
light the size of and almost right up against the ceiling. I like this tile
color scheme MUCH better than the previous version ....

Thanks everyone who offered comments on previous version .... I was
suffering from POV version of writters block!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Courtyard.jpg' (298 KB)

Preview of image 'Courtyard.jpg'