POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
6 May 2024 01:43:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 20 Jan 2007 13:20:27
Message: <45b25d6b$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:
> "milco2006" <mil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>> Totally agree that we should join forces. Any ideas how? I definatly feel
>> the same even as a fairly recent participant in the IRTC history.
>
> Welcome milco2006.
>

> Sounds like this is the time to start a "fight for our right to raytrace"
> movement :)
>

> Any ideas anyone???

I guess a first step would be to try and contact any admin
currently available... however, in November, Jesse Becker,
the current admin-in-charge (for animations only, or
including stills?), explained that he was almost completely
cut off from the internet (new house, out of range for DSL,
no cable, no phone)... (see:
http://irtc.org/pipermail/irtc-l/2006-November/012792.html
)

*sigh*