POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : For the wishlist... : Re: For the wishlist... Server Time
28 Apr 2024 03:12:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For the wishlist...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Jan 2007 03:36:41
Message: <45ade019$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:iacqq2hrdh1gbd29ie4ggmgs2da1qkogr0@4ax.com...

> I've not used a mesh modeller for ages, relying on csg mostly. Although I
> do
> have a need for one to modify some Poser clothes.

Have you considered the Cloth Designer add-ons by PhilC, for Poser? Not free
stuff unfortunately but not too expensive either. I have decided to buy it a
little time ago but have not had yet time to really experiment with it.
looks promising however.

>>Bisho3D looks interesting. I have not experimented with it, though.
>
> It is interesting and I think that it will be quite useful when it's
> finished.
> I've lost my muse so I've got time to test, it not needing to worry about
> having
> a project to complete. I've nearly finished a model (a prop) of the London
> Eye.
> It has a different feel to Moray even though the layout looks similar.
> Besides
> being able to import a lot of SDL and allowing you to write SDL to be
> merged
> with the scene as objects or textures. I like the animation feature where
> could not get to grips with Moray's.

I shall keep an eye on that certainly. Something for later. I have too much
to start up and get into presently, and a number of projects I want to
complete.

Thomas