POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lady of the Lake (70kbu) : Lady of the Lake (70kbu) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Lady of the Lake (70kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 Jan 2007 04:09:35
Message: <45ac964f@news.povray.org>
This is an idea I've had for quite some time, based partially on my favorite
Arthurian movie - Excalibur
I decided to finally do it after due to some interesting revelations in the
Dungeons and Dragons game that I play in.

Not overly complex - hills are height fields, the same one rotated and
scaled differently. The trees are from XFrog, the water's an isosurface and
teh arm and sword are from Poser. The focal blur could probably use more
samples, still a little grainy.

Render time: 7 hours 20 minutes (due to scattering media, isosurface and
focal blur)

Comments?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: