POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hdri color balls : Re: hdri color balls Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hdri color balls
From: Johan Feyaerts
Date: 4 Jan 2007 12:24:14
Message: <459d383e@news.povray.org>
"Stefan Viljoen" <spa### [at] removethispolardcom> wrote in message
> Johan Feyaerts wrote:
>
>> Just messing around with hdri light and different finishes colors etc
>
> I like the bottom two rows the most...

I was just experimenting with textures for chrismas balls for next years
christmas card. (starting long in advance this time)
Gonna do some more experimenting by putting a small layer of glass around
the balls jus to see what the effect is
Beginning of the bottom 2 rows look indeed quite good. also 3 th one of the
red and blue row seem ok to me.
I'm not happy with the yellow green and pink textures yet