POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Montezumas rage : Re: Montezumas rage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Montezumas rage
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jan 2007 21:21:53
Message: <459c64c1$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
>> I'm no Aztec-expert", but it seems, everything is OK.
>
> Aztecs had legs... they didn't fly up there.

Maybe that's what made Montezuma mad. ;-)

Seriously, I interpreted it as the stairs being too small. The stairs in
the foreground don't seem to match the scale of the crenelations in the
foreground, so maybe I'm confused, tho.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Scruffitarianism - Where T-shirt, jeans,