POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dll error editor : Re: dll error editor Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dll error editor
From: Johan Feyaerts
Date: 3 Jan 2007 13:15:43
Message: <459bf2cf$1@news.povray.org>
reinstalled pov 3.5 but now megapov doesn't work anymore and complains
that it needs 211. Seems that megapov and pov3.5/mlpov need a different
version of some dll?
  "Johan Feyaerts" <joh### [at] nospamhotmailcom> wrote in message
  Hi I've installed povray 3.5 and 3.6 together with mlpov and megapov
on my machine. when I try to start version 3.5 or ml pov I get the
following error:

  Can anyone tell me how to fix this ? What's the wrong dll's name ?
where can I find the right one?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)