POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Robot WIP#2 : Robot WIP#2 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Robot WIP#2
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 Jan 2007 12:15:04
Message: <459be498@news.povray.org>
So, here's the robot I posted a few days ago, now in it's more dramatic
situation. It's far from finished, and I only work on it every now and
then when I really feel the urge to move on with it, so that it evolves
to whatever it will turn out to be.

What's missing in this image is that little piece of rock to which he's
holding onto. The general idea is related to my off-topic post from
yesterday, being in love with the wrong gal.

I'm not yet sure about the fire down below, or how to light the entire
scene for that matter, and most of the objects are still subject to
changes when the scene evolves further and I notice where things don't
fit too well with what I want to convey. Textures are completely
preliminary, as should be obvious...

Regards,
Tim

--