POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dandelions : Re: Dandelions Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dandelions
From: Jim Charter
Date: 2 Jan 2007 18:06:11
Message: <459ae563$1@news.povray.org>
Abe wrote:
> Sorry for the delay in replying to the critiques to the first image. Here
> are two tweaked renders.

That is an astonishingly good result.  I know the dandelions are a
sidedish but they do give pause.  Not even sure there are the flower I
even call that name.  Yet they are a necessary accent for the eye.

I have been using heighfields with functions to try the relatively
simple task of generating the irregular street surfaces of NY and the
poblems I've encountered have given me renewed respect for what you have
accomplished here.