POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Orange Clock Final : Re: Orange Clock Final Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Orange Clock Final
From: St
Date: 31 Dec 2006 12:47:13
Message: <4597f7a1$1@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> The final run of my Clockwork Orange redux.  For some reason this took
> eons
> to render, something in the order of 5 days (partially because of 256
> light
> sources and AA 0.0).

  Aaaargh! I couldn't do a 5 day render... (My patience that was once
unlimited, is now limited).

 Nice image Trevor. Well modeled.  8 out of 10 from me only because I don't
like the dark skysphere effect. The other thing that spoils it for me is
that standard background that you shouldn't change, (rules).  :o/

  ~Steve~