POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Burnout? : Re: Burnout? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Burnout?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Dec 2006 09:18:34
Message: <458a97ba$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> schreef in bericht
> This is a door-plate that I really own, I dug
> it up, I think it is probably 19th century.
> The whole keyhole thing seemed to appeal to
> me for a while, I guess it's one of those
> things where my subconscious is expressing
> my isolation, how depressing.
>
> Hope you all have a merry Christmas out there
> on the other side of the door...

Hey Tim!
Now all those elements you have shown us could be fit into one, strange,
surrealistic scene, seen through an open door (or maybe a keyhole), with
slimey things dripping from the spaceships, which are sitting on the lawn of
some big, classic looking buildings, downtown of a nameless city, under a
starry sky. Maybe a small christmas tree in the middle, and you would have
an intriguing christmas scene....   :-)
I know that feeling when experimenting is allright, but nothing seems really
to be finished at all... However, that might be the upbeat to something
brewing!

So... Merry Chrismas to you too!!

Thomas