POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Re: Rendering lull Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering lull
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 17 Dec 2006 05:05:43
Message: <45851677$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Wow that's great, how long did it take to render (ie any chance of an
> animation)?

   Thanks! It took about an hour thanks to the focal blur... otherwise
it renders fast, as the fish is a mesh and the background just some
height fields overlapping. The difficult part for an animation would be
that the fish model is rigid... but I've still to look into Chris
Colefax mesh macros, as I seem to remember these allow mesh bending.

--
Jaime