POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Re: Rendering lull Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering lull
From: Rune
Date: 16 Dec 2006 17:17:23
Message: <45847073$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I've got a bedside lamp like the one you bought. Yes the arms are
> live (12 v IIRC) and I believe that it has an internal fuse that is
> not replaceable. When I replaced the bulb, I put the front glass back
> the wrong way round. Every time it was switched off it clicked so
> loud as it cooled down it that would wake me up. Having said that
> Rune's lamp looks like an ordinary angle poise, mains voltage.

I don't *think* the arms are live, but I'll keep in mind to be careful.

> Rune, great idea for posters. How will you get them printed?

I don't know yet. I have mostly considered local print shops since shipping
from USA (from eg. Zazzle) to Denmark is somewhat costly, but I'll have to
find out more about the pricing of various options.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com