POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Re: Rendering lull Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering lull
From: Alain
Date: 16 Dec 2006 09:30:14
Message: <458402f6@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 16-12-2006 07:34:
> Thief's life, WIP.
> The wood texture is placeholder while I figure out isowood. Any advice
> on making the tiles look more different? As they are now, it looks like
> the tiles were cut from a single large piece of stone, which doesn't
> look like the cheap table I was going for.

If it's suposed to be a cheap table, you should make it a blured reflection. As
it is now, it's a very highly polished, extremely smooth marble.
Maybe add some staining to the grout, wine and blood spils are common in those
low life areas...

--
Alain
EVERYTHING HAS A GENDER

You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender...

A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.