POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rendering lull : Rendering lull Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering lull
From: scott
Date: 15 Dec 2006 15:53:28
Message: <45830b48@news.povray.org>
Over in off-topic, Mike was complaining of a lull in the community here, so
Ross suggested posting whatever you are doing now, whatever the state of it
is.

So, here are the two things I've been working on recently.  First is a basic
attempt to model my office, second is an attempt to model a bike wheel.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'room1.jpg' (53 KB) Download 'closeup.jpg' (76 KB)

Preview of image 'room1.jpg'
room1.jpg

Preview of image 'closeup.jpg'
closeup.jpg