POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alternate short code image : Alternate short code image Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Alternate short code image
From: Tek
Date: 15 Dec 2006 11:00:08
Message: <4582c688@news.povray.org>
I entered an image of a night sky with clouds, because I thought it was more
impressive than this earlier verison of the scene, and I didn't want to
enter 2 versions of 1 scene. Still, in retrospect (considering it placed
lower than my other entries), perhaps I should have submitted this version
instead?

Wow am I a bad winner or what?! Seriously thanks to all who voted for my
images :-) Congrats to the other winners! And thanks to Paul Bourke for
organising this test of such a totally bizarre skill!

Anyway, here's the full code for this sunny version of my clouds:

cone{y/3,8,y+2*z/3,8pigment{rgbt 1}interior{media{scattering{2,20}emission
7density{pigment_pattern{granite color_map{[.6rgb 0][.8rgb
1]}}cubic_wave}intervals 8}}hollow}light_source{9*z+3,1/3}fog{distance
8rgb<4,6,9>/6up y+z fog_type 2fog_alt 3}//sunny day

Enjoy!
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com