POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Neptune seen from Triton wip : Neptune seen from Triton - wip 2 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  Neptune seen from Triton - wip 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Dec 2006 10:45:23
Message: <4582c313$1@news.povray.org>
Thus, by wrenching natural laws apart, the second wip is arrived at.

At Neptune, I mainly tweaked the rings towards a more RL aspect, although
too wide of course, and I scaled two moons (Proteus and Larissa) five times
their real size to make them better visible. Added some fog on  a - as yet -
featureless Triton and colored the atmosphere to something more appealing
although less breathable. Now, the conic placeholder casts a shadow and
there is no artifact in the foreground.

Building time has arrived!! First of all, the modelling of Hell<exp>3, one
of the fiery cracks in the surface, according to the space opera.
(However, I have also other running projects under way....)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Triton.jpg' (18 KB)