POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : -state at interrupted render : -state at interrupted render Server Time
2 May 2024 11:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  -state at interrupted render
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Dec 2006 03:28:37
Message: <4577d0b5$1@news.povray.org>
Forgive me if this has been asked before. I couldn't find a mention of it.

When interrupting a render, the output file shows the scene name with -state
added to it, instead of showing the image up to the moment of rendering.
Also, that file may be quite large, so I wondered if this was a (future)
possibility to restart and continue a render at the place where it was
interrupted? That would be very convenient in fact!

Thomas