POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Superellipsoids : Re: Superellipsoids Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Superellipsoids
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 4 Dec 2006 14:21:06
Message: <45747522$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

> What do you mean?  Thin out the connectors?

connectors? Ah, now I get it - those cylinders are meant to connect the
superellipsoids! OK, in that case it's fine. I thought that there was no
deeper connection (ehm, in the "sense" sense. ehm, this doesn't get any
better :), between the ellipsoids and the cylinders, and in that case I
would have tried to not intersect them :)

Regards,
Florian