POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : waves of stone, close up : Re: waves of stone, close up Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:37:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waves of stone, close up
From: St
Date: 28 Nov 2006 12:45:04
Message: <456c75a0@news.povray.org>
You know Tek, that's much better. :o)

  After looking at this image, I was thinking about what I would do with it,
and came to the conclusion that I would definately cover those floating
bits. The one to the far right would be a soaring eagle - you already have
the perfect shape there. And the one near the centre, I'd just cover with
cloud. Also, the pointy bit to the left, would have the eagle's mate sitting
there awaiting his return with possibly a nest nearby, (as that part looks
quite close to me, and the rest looks far away).

   Nice potential in this image for various themes. (Hang glider also comes
to mind low down in that valley).

      ~Steve~