POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : ver. 3.7 beta 17 dump file : Re: ver. 3.7 beta 17 dump file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ver. 3.7 beta 17 dump file
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Nov 2006 14:18:33
Message: <45689709@news.povray.org>
BinaryCortex wrote:
> POVRay crashed when I tried to render a test scene and produced a dump
> file. I need to know how to send it to you so it can be analyzed. I want
> to help make POVRay better but the news server is preventing that.

Please read the bug reporting guidelines in the povray.announce.
frequently-asked-questions group. What is important is providing a minimal
scene, not some huge dump file unless it has *explicitly* been requested by
a developer *after* you provided a minimal scene. Further, please post
binary attachments to the binary group, not this group.

	Thorsten, POV-Team