POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yes/No : Re: Yes/No Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:37:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes/No
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Nov 2006 15:35:24
Message: <4566060c$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   No, I don't know what is it supposed to mean. Just a weird idea that
> occurred to me suddenly. I suppose it's up to the viewer to decide.

Looking closer, the E of the YES is sitting on a NO, making it look
unbalanced somehow. Either the E should be tipped, or the whole thing
looks like it's floating.

It looks like it would make a nice background for anyone who has two
screens of vastly different sizes on Windows, as XP duplicates the
background on both screens but clips the image on the smaller screen to
only show the middle. (For example, if you have a Media Center driving a
TV as the second display.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Scruffitarianism - Where T-shirt, jeans,