POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sea buoy : sea buoy Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:55:59 EDT (-0400)
  sea buoy
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 20 Nov 2006 05:31:00
Message: <456183e4@news.povray.org>
Not as gorgeous as Tek sea, but I'm really happy with the result. This
is a scene I had in mind for some years, but never got enough
inspiration... until I've seen Tek sea: that was really inspiring!

The sea is an isosurface, and the birds flock is simple csg with blobs
and spheres. The buoy and the bird on it are Wings3D models done very
quickly. The sky and sunlight come from Lightsys. Everything cooked
during the weekend.

Sources coming soon...

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sea-buoy-061119-2.jpg' (199 KB)

Preview of image 'sea-buoy-061119-2.jpg'
sea-buoy-061119-2.jpg