POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Crash! Boum! Bang! : Re: Crash! Boum! Bang! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crash! Boum! Bang!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 19 Nov 2006 10:31:13
Message: <456078c1@news.povray.org>
Hi again.

I tried in different ways to minimize but that prevents that fault. What
should I do?

I packed everything in a ZIP archive and could e-mail it, in case this is
okay for you. The file size of the ZIP archive is 4.37 MB and includes all
related files (graphics, includes, ini, POV scene). Sorry that I cannot
minimize the scene without killing that strange problem. Let me know if I
should send it.

In fact, that error just started to occur when i made a small addition of a
box to the scene, which itsels is correctly implemented.

Best greetings,

Sven