POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Idea: Editor Feature : Re: Idea: Editor Feature Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Idea: Editor Feature
From: Chris Cason
Date: 19 Nov 2006 08:53:44
Message: <456061e8$1@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:
> feature and should be kept. But such an important option deserves to be much
> easier to be recognized. At the moment, the way it is now, it is kind of
> hidden.

I don't really agree with that sentiment; I think most Windows users know
that right-clicking on something should in general bring up a relevant
context menu, and if I wanted to auto-open an include file in just about any
IDE, that's the first thing I'd try.

Given you didn't know about that I'd guess you don't know about the auto-
complete features either. I suggest you check out the editor documentation.

As for the combos, they won't be in 3.7 but others are welcome to add them
once the source is released.

-- Chris