POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Abyss : Re: The Abyss Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Abyss
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Nov 2006 11:39:20
Message: <455de5b8@news.povray.org>
Stephen and everyone,

would you be interested to join the interior design development? I would
like to add some interior to the base which is not mine. Let me, for that
purpose, place my current scene code here. Please feel very free to join!

Your points are correct, and taken. Actually, I had those things in mind.
Have just not yet reached that stage. I also want various colored alarm
lights, a speaker system, telephones, and so on. This all will come.

I cannot post the heightfield and the heightfield texture file, because of
the size limitations for these newsgroups. On demand, I e-mail them!

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Deep Sea - Agro A.jpg' (15 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - Agro B.jpg' (15 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - Airlock.jpg' (15 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - Command.jpg' (16 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - Cylinder.jpg' (129 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - Docking Area.jpg' (20 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - East Command.jpg' (21 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - East.jpg' (13 KB) Download 'Deep Sea - Lab A.jpg' (14 KB)

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Agro A.jpg'
Deep Sea - Agro A.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Agro B.jpg'
Deep Sea - Agro B.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Airlock.jpg'
Deep Sea - Airlock.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Command.jpg'
Deep Sea - Command.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Cylinder.jpg'
Deep Sea - Cylinder.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Docking Area.jpg'
Deep Sea - Docking Area.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - East Command.jpg'
Deep Sea - East Command.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - East.jpg'
Deep Sea - East.jpg

Preview of image 'Deep Sea - Lab A.jpg'