POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 22:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Tek
Date: 17 Nov 2006 05:53:44
Message: <455d94b8@news.povray.org>
That's still going to suffer the same problem. I'll try to break it down for
you:

The wave function has a hard edge
so the height has a hard edge
so anything modulated by either height or the wave function will have that
hard edge

And, as an aside, my wave function isn't actually a height function, it has
some overlaps.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com