POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Corrosion : Re: Corrosion Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:56:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrosion
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 16 Nov 2006 08:41:35
Message: <455c6a8f@news.povray.org>
An interesting idea! Hmm, make the corrosion looking rougher, maybe
(crand?). And distribute it more unequal, not so many small spots all over,
but somewhere some bigger ones, somewhere some smaller ones. Unequal just.
Some side heavier, some side lesser.

I am very interested to see how it goes on!

Greetings,

Sven