POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Abyss : Re: The Abyss Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Abyss
From: Jim Charter
Date: 16 Nov 2006 02:18:11
Message: <455c10b3@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> thanks for your response! And moreover, your three images are looking
> exactly the way I want my image to look! Ah, forget the +BS parameter, my
> fault. I added the scene file, maybe you can make a render and see, if you
> get a different result than me. I am using the latest beta version of
> POV-Ray.
>
> I still don't get any particles. Hmm. And I really tried out many things,
> such as light strength, various float changes, and so on and so on...
>
> Please let me know if you succeed. Thanks a lot,
>
> Sven

Well I made a very  quick test but I am not using the beta .  With
assumed_gamma 2.2 I got a dark result but definitely with the
"particles" showing.  With Assume_gamma 1 I got a very bright cyan color
water again with "particles"  I substitutied procedural textures for the
image maps and a plain box for the height_field.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '005.jpg' (9 KB) Download '006.jpg' (12 KB)

Preview of image '005.jpg'
005.jpg

Preview of image '006.jpg'
006.jpg