POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : water again (did I say final? lol) : Re: water again (did I say final? lol) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:56:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: water again (did I say final? lol)
From: Tek
Date: 15 Nov 2006 15:11:01
Message: <455b7455@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> How easily can you animate it?  There's probably a good-paying job out
> there for you if you can.

Well I had a go at animating it, it looks terrible. I think I could get
something good if I replace the ridged_mf function with a home-grown version
where I can animate each octave independantly, but it would probalby still
look a bit wierd and I can't be bothered putting that much effort in! :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com