POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Abyss : Re: The Abyss Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Abyss
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 15 Nov 2006 12:07:42
Message: <455b495e@news.povray.org>
Hello Jim,

thanks for your response! And moreover, your three images are looking
exactly the way I want my image to look! Ah, forget the +BS parameter, my
fault. I added the scene file, maybe you can make a render and see, if you
get a different result than me. I am using the latest beta version of
POV-Ray.

I still don't get any particles. Hmm. And I really tried out many things,
such as light strength, various float changes, and so on and so on...

Please let me know if you succeed. Thanks a lot,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Tiefsee.pov.txt' (25 KB)