POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Wanted: Scuba Divers : Re: Wanted: Scuba Divers Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: Scuba Divers
From: Alain
Date: 13 Nov 2006 19:20:11
Message: <45590bbb@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 13/11/2006 01:07:
> Hi Flyer X,

> I followed up your suggestion and downloaded DAZ. However, something seems
> to be wrong - since more than 50 minutes the installer tries to expand the
> file DAZ\Studio\content\data\blMilWorm_v3Lo_23... (name goes on), but
> remains of the same progress stage. Did you got the same problem? Please let
> me know.

> It was the "DAZ|Studio Free Content (PC)" version I downloaded. There is
> another version, called "DAZ|Studio 1.3.1 (PC)".

> Greetings,

> Sven

Your file may be corrupted. Sadly, it happens from time to time. Try to clear
your internet cache/temporary internet files, and doing another download.

--
Alain
Fundamentalism: If shit happens, you will go to hell, unless you are born again.