POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Wanted: Scuba Divers : Re: Wanted: Scuba Divers Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanted: Scuba Divers
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 13 Nov 2006 01:25:29
Message: <45580fd9$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Flyer X,

I followed up your suggestion and downloaded DAZ. However, something seems
to be wrong - since more than 50 minutes the installer tries to expand the
file DAZ\Studio\content\data\blMilWorm_v3Lo_23... (name goes on), but
remains of the same progress stage. Did you got the same problem? Please let
me know.

It was the "DAZ|Studio Free Content (PC)" version I downloaded. There is
another version, called "DAZ|Studio 1.3.1 (PC)".

Greetings,

Sven