POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Tek
Date: 12 Nov 2006 13:53:22
Message: <45576da2$1@news.povray.org>
It might be that the water's too blue, I've faked the sky to be blue
overhead with only clouds at the horizon, to make the water reflect more
blue than it would on a cloudy day. That was just an attempt to make the
water look more like you'd expect, rather than realistic...

I'll do a test render without this trickery (though it looks far too grey in
the low-res preview).

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com